LKK crushed yellow bean sauce (1tbsp)
LKK Hoisin sauce (2tbsp)
Ginger and garlic (use to own taste), Fry slightly until golden with spring onion
Sesame Oil (1tsp) – add more to own liking for thickness
Potato starch (add at end to thicken to own liking)
Chilli (optional to own liking)
1 Cup of Water.
Dried black fungus strips
Chilli (optional if you like it hotter)
Leftover turkey / chicken slices
- Slice meat into thick slices. Marinade with salt, pepper & sugar.
- Add eggs and a tbsp of potato starch separately and mix with meat. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes before pan frying meat.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
- Soak all the vegetables in boiling water and then drain the water so they are ready to use.
- Heat up your wok and fry the ginger, garlic and spring onion together and then turn off heat and add vegetables and turkey back to wok.
- Add sauce to wok to suit your personal taste. If you would like more flavour, add a tbsp of sesame oil.
- Serve and enjoy!